Griffin Electric is a full-service electrical contractor. With our highly trained and skilled team of electricians, we have the capability to provide our residential, commercial, and industrial clients in Folsom with a wide array of electrical services and solutions that meet your project budget and schedule. In other words, we have a strong history of professionalism, quality service, and reliability, so you’re assured of getting the greatest value in your project when working with us.
Experienced and Up-to-date
Our electricians know that experience is not the only thing that matters in this industry. To help our clients take advantage of changes in technology, our licensed electricians strive to stay on top of the latest industry trends, changes in energy efficient technology, and any current revisions to state codes.
In addition to lighting retrofits and electrical repairs and troubleshooting, we also provide:
- New or replacement wiring services for our residential and commercial clients
- Cabling - installation, integration, testing, commissioning of TV, etc. to the client’s specifications
- Solar and wind energy installations for homeowners, businesses, and industries looking to diversify their energy sources, improve efficiency, and reduce costs.
- Generator installation and electrical service for commercial and industrial clients, as well as residential projects
- Design, installation, and maintenance of fire alarm and smoke detection systems, as well as video surveillance and alarm systems for residential and commercial buildings
- Energy & electrical audit as part of preventive maintenance for our commercial, industrial, and residential clients
Commercial Electrician in Folsom
For retail stores and commercial building owners, our team of licensed and professional electricians can handle all your wiring, lighting, and other electrical work, whether your project involves a new construction or renovation of an existing building.
Considering the deadly nature of electrical hazards, it is best to prevent any accidents from ever occurring in the first place. Factors such as improper design, unbalanced or overloaded circuits, or even loose connections can lead to the loss of property, capital, and life. With today’s dynamic environments where the demands placed on electrical systems are on the rise, it has become important to schedule regular external audits to assess the system safety, breakdown, and systemic collapse, and ultimately increase efficiency and lower costs.
Emergency Service for Commercial and Industrial Clients
Indeed, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance are important for businesses, institutions, and industries. Beyond that, we understand the importance of keeping your systems up and running and efficient. System failures can result in substantial revenue losses, and in some cases, the loss of customer confidence.
Our emergency services give you access to our professional electricians 7 days a week, year round. We will be with you every step of your recovery, offering:
- Site management and logistics
- Emergency power needs
- Specifying and sourcing replacement components
- Equipment and power system assessment
- Emergency repairs and test equipment
- Upgrades and modernization
A+ Customer Satisfaction
7 days a week,
365 days a year
Schedule Service with a Folsom Electrician
Griffin Electric takes price in providing our clients in Folsom with industry-leading service in electrical, design, communication, and automation sectors. Our electricians conduct business with integrity and professionalism, and always complete the job on time, regardless of the challenges.
From installation to troubleshooting to repair, we endeavor to exceed the expectations on each project. We can tackle any type or scope of electrical job, and even work as electrical contractors on larger projects. If you are looking for a reputable residential, commercial, or industrial contractor in Folsom, contact Griffin Electric today.